This is a high-quality 3D printer made with PLA material. It features an auto-leveling system with 25-point precision, making it easy to level and print with just one touch. The printer also has a filament and power detection sensor that pauses printing if there is a lack of filament or power failure, and resumes printing from the last position, saving time and reducing waste. With a large build volume of 300x300x350mm and a double thread Z-axis construction, it can print fine details and quickly.
The printer also has an all-metal geared extruder that melts filaments quickly and efficiently, and a 6000RPM dual fan for quick cooling. The carborundum glass plate has excellent adhesion and easy removal, making it reusable without losing performance. The printer also has a modular design for easy assembly, a 4.3-inch LCD touch screen for easy control, and lifetime technical support and 24 hour customer service.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Machine Leveling: 25-point auto leveling
- Extruder Type: Separated Bowden
- Print Resolution: ±0.1mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm
- Nozzle Diameter: ø 0.4 mm (Replaceable)
- Filament Dimensions: ø 1.75 mm
- Support Filaments: PLA / ABS / PETG / TPU
- Platform Material: Carborundum Glass
- Z Axis: Double Threaded Rod
- Slicing Software: Cura
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF; Output Formats: GCode
- Connection Mode: MicroSD card
- Material Break Detection: Support
- Typical Speed: 100 mm/s
- Build Volume: 13.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in. / 350 x 300 x 300 mm
- Machine Size: 23.8 x 22.0 x 21.5 in. / 605 x 560 x 546 mm
- Heated bed Temperature: ≤ 194 °F / 90 °C, Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C
Printing Out of Box
Modular design allows the Anycubic Kobra Plus 3D Printer to be assembled only in 10 minutes. Easy to use and fast to get started.
Print without limitations
The printing build volume of Anycubic Kobra Plus is 2.5 times larger than Anycubic Mega S. 300*300*350mm printing size to satisfy all your 3D printing needs.
Power off Resume
Anycubic Kobra Plus can pause the printing process intelligently if you encounter the situation of unexpected power failure. It can resume printing from the last printing position, which can save your time and reduce wasting.
Filament Run out Detection
If your filament runs out or the filament is broken, it will suspend the printing process automatically, avoiding printing mistakes and reprinting, saving you time and printing cost
Integrated Tool Drawer
Anycubic Kobra Plus is equipped with a drawer to keep your environment tidy. Never worry about your print studio being cluttered and unable to find something.
More Choices of Filaments
We provides various kinds and colors of filaments, which has even and smooth output, giving you more choices for your creativity.