- NON-SUBMERSIBLE AQUARIUM PUMP: Ideal for in-line saltwater and freshwater aquarium circulation and filtration applications
- BUILT TO LAST: Thermally protected motor, rated for continuous duty, corrosion-resistant, CSA certified to US and Canadian standards
- CONSTRUCTION: glass-filled polypropylene pump head; ceramic spindle shaft and thrust washers; coated ceramagnet A (barium ferrite) ceramic impeller; nitrile o-ring seals
- INSTALLATION: this non-submersible pump is not self-priming and must be operated with the volute intake below the liquid level; for inline use only
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1/10 HP, 1-inch FNPT suction, 1-inch MNPT discharge, 115 Volts, 1225 GPH at 3-feet of head, 17-foot shut-off, 6-foot cord
The Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC inline magnetic drive aquarium pump comes with a 6 foot power cord and specifically designed for in-line saltwater and freshwater aquarium circulation and filtration applications. It is corrosion resistant to salt solutions and many other semi-corrosive fluids and has a 1 inch FNPT inlet and 1 inch MNPT discharge. This non-submersible inline pump is not self-priming and must be operated with the intake below the liquid level. This pump delivers 1225 GPH at 3-ft. lift.