Stack-On 40-Gun Safe with Back-lit Electronic Lock and Door Storage. Holds all guns, or can be Converted to Hold Guns Plus Storage or All Storage. This safe is fire resistant for 75 minutes up to 1,400 Degree F. It is also waterproof in up to 2 ft. of standing water for 72 hours. The New Backlit Electronic Lock lights with a touch of a number. Fully Cong, with Oversized Locking Bolts 5-Spoke Steel Handle, Electric Outlet and Door Storage.
- Extra large 1.5 in. steel tapered live action locking bolts are extended and retracted with the turn of the steel 5 spoke handle
- Can withstand 1400 degrees F temperatures for up to 75 minutes
- Includes a drill-resistant steel plate for added security
- Safe is waterproof in 2 ft. of standing water for up to 72 hours
- A drill resistant hardened steel plate is located behind the lock for greater security
- Electrical outlet is factory installed electrical socket maintains waterproof and fire rating
- Safe comes with new carpeted barrel rests and is shipped with an extra barrel rest for added storage flexibility
- Factory installed door organizer provides added storage for pistols and magazines
Exterior width (in.) : 29.25in
Protection Against: Fireproof,Waterproof
Safe Capacity: 16.24cuft
- Shipping Time: 21 days
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2-4 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Does the AC outlet in the back connect to the electronic lock for continual power? If not, what is the purpose of this outlet?
Answer: Nope. It is a pass thru for adding accessories like dehumidifiers or interior lighting. The lock is powered by a 9 volt battery located in the exterior keypad section. It is accessible with the safe locked if the battery dies. If you don't have a spare battery when it dies, there is a slot for a key behind the keypad that will allow you to unlock the safe if needed
Question: Are the shelves adjustable?
Answer: Yes they are
Question: What happens if the power goes out
Answer: Battery operated, also a key is supplied if battery quits
Question: Can you change the direction in which the door opens
Answer: You cannot. The hinges are welded to the right side.