Introducing the Premium Digital Microscope
Larger Display Comes With Greater Viewing Experience
Designed for adults and young learners, this Digital Microscope is an upgraded model that delivers impressive performance and extraordinary viewing experience to suit your needs.
This is an ideal learning and working instrument for electronics repairing, collections checking, rocks and plant observing, etc.
- 8.5'' FHD Liquid Crystal Display
- 50X-1300X Magnification
- 1080P FHD Video Resolution(1920*1080)
- 12MP Photo Resolution(4032*3024)
- 1-16cm Focus Length(Able to capture entire coin)
- 32GB micro-SD Card Included(Support 64GB)
- 3400 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Larger Display Better View - Utilizing 8.5'' angle-adjustable LCD screen, this digital microscope offers 19% larger view than 7 inch microscope, delivering amazing visual experience on exploring the micro world without the need of external display. Great for electronics repairing, collection checking and coins observing as it allows you capture the whole image of the coin
- Ultra Crisp Clear Image Quality - With original 12MP CMOS UHD camera sensor cooperating with the premium display, this upgraded model is capable of creating high quality images and videos. It allows you to capture real-time images and record videos with almost zero lag
- 50X-1300X Magnification - Allows you to zoom in and see the tiniest details at magnification range from 50X to 1300X in a full lighted view with 10 LED fill lights(plus 2 extra goose illumination). It's quite easy to zoom in and focus, just raise or lower the holder and rotate the knob, plug and play
- UV Filter - The function of the UV filter is to protect the lens from smoke, heat and dust without affecting the clarity at the same time. The UV filter is screwed at the bottom of the lens and it can be took off
- Memory Card And Large Capacity Battery Included - Contains a 32GB micro-SD card and 3400mAh replaceable battery, which lasts more than 4 hours
- Available photo resolution: 12MP 4023*3024, 10MP 3648*2736, 8MP 3264*2448, 5MP 2592*1944, 3MP 2048*1536, 2MP 1920*1080. Available video resolution: 1080FHD 1920*1080, 1080P 1440*1080, 720P 1280*720. It should be noticed that pictures and videos with higher resolution takes more storage space
- Solid Metal Frame Construction - Utilizes aluminum alloy to build the base, stand, holder and the goose lights, this LCD microscope is built for a long term use
8.5-Inch Liquid Crystal Display
The 8.5 inch rotatable screen works together with 12 megapixel ultra precise focusing camera sensor and 1080P high definition imaging, capable of displaying high quality images and videos.
Allows you to zoom in and view incredible details at magnification range from 50X to 1300X.
Extra Goose illuminations
Except for the 8 built-in LED fill lights surrounded by the camera, there are two adjustable goose illuminations equipped on the microscope base ready to create an ideal viewing environment.
UV Filter Protecting The Lens
The Lens is protected by lens protector and UV filter, which keeps the camera away from smoke, heat and dust but does not affect the clarity at the same time.
Screen Angle And Focus Length Adjustable
The screen angle and stand are adjustable, offering more flexibility to suit your needs. With the microscope on the top of the holder, you can view the entire coin now.
Convenient Remote Controller
This multi-functional remote enables you to snap images, reach the menu, froze the screen, adjust the brightness and do many more settings without touching the microscope panel while observing.
Note: The AAA batteries are not included.
Solid Metal Frame Construction
Utilizing aluminum alloy to build the base, stand and holder, this LCD microscope offers a long term use and allows doing micro soldering or repairing printed circuit board.
What's In The Package?
- 8.5'' Digital Microscope
- Metal Base with LED Lights
- Metal Holder
- Remote Controller
- 32GB micro-SD Card
- Switch Cable
- User Manual
Shipping Time: 7-8 days
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number you can call/text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Why does the microscope shows "low battery" and automatically shuts down?
Answer: Because the microscope is not properly charged. The microscope automatically power on if plugged. The indicator lights at the back of the monitor are red when microscope is charging. Do not press the power button on the wired remote as this will pause the charging.
Question: How to turn off the side lights while charging?
Answer: Unplug the 3.5 mm jack.