Meet the air mattress that doesn’t look like an air mattress. Made from laminated vinyl, this bed is far stronger than traditional air beds and won’t stretch or sag. Included is an elegant machine washable bed sheet and skirt to help your guests feel right at home. The built in pump allows for easy setup in minutes, and the included carry bag makes for easy storage and transport of your guest bed. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to host friends or family in a pinch with the Best Choice air mattress.
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We'll even pay for return shipping for the FULL air mattress.
- NO MORE BACK PAIN - Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You'll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
- GETTING GOOD SLEEP IS ALL ABOUT BACK SUPPORT - This is the firmest raised inflatable bed out there, offering second to none back support. So many positive feedback letting us know how it has helped their back from hurting. We've even had customers suggest putting a simple pillow topper on top, "making it the most comfortable bed in the world". Or, our favorite quote, "My hip doesn't hurt anymore like when I sleep on my $1500.00 mattress".
- IF IT LEAKS, IT'S WORTHLESS - We understand this very well. That is why we spend extra on the material. Laminated vinyl prevents the air bed from stretching too much. It is the seams of an air mattress that will break down and start to leak. Preventing the seams from over stretching will prolong the life of your air mattress. So much so, you can expect your bed to last twice as long as a regular vinyl product. You can also put over 400 lbs. on a raised air mattress full.
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: When you place a sheet over the provided skirt and topper, does it tend to slip off?
Answer: Not at all...my sheet stayed on all night
Question: Would this hold a couple totalling maybe 400lbs or so?
Answer: Our mattresses are designed to hold a large amount of weight:
Question: How many pounds can hold
Answer: The bed is well made. I weight 200#s and my wife weights 125#s. We slept on the bed for a month with no problem. I think that 2 adults that weighed 200+ could sleep on this bed with no problem
Question: Is this suitable for camping? How durable is this mattress?
Answer: This air mattress is good for camping. It is very durable because it uses nylon reinforced technology, which makes it more durable that a run-of-the-mill air mattress. It has a built-in pump to inflate it easily, but if you don't have a place to plug it in, you can inflate the bed with the pinch valve and a hand pump. These things make this the ideal camping air mattress. One thing to be aware of, however, it that this is a raised air mattress. It's about as tall as a conventional bed, which makes it more comfortable, but it might be hard to fit in a small tent. It will work great for larger tents though