- 【Adjustable light color through APP】 This is a smart aquarium that allows you to adjust the color of the light through the APP. You can choose red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and other light colors. This not only promotes the growth of fish, but also makes the underwater world more colorful.The light is soft, which can protect the eyes and fish, and prevent the viewer and the fish from feeling discomfort due to the stroboscopic effect.
- 【Multiple Filtration-Fish Tank Self Cleaning】 The aquarium filter uses a combination of physical and biological filtration to improve the filtration effect. Multiple filter cotton can filter impurities and fish manure, improve water quality, and ensure a clean aquatic environment in the aquarium.The filter can generate abundant bubbles and water flow to provide sufficient oxygen for the fish.
- 【Silent Aquarium】 When the water level becomes lower due to the evaporation of water, the sound becomes louder. If the added water reaches the max line, the sound of the water will become smaller. If you are worried about the sound of water at night, you can turn off the power.
- 【About fish types】 This fish tank is suitable for small fish such as betta fish angelfish gouramis goldfish tropical shrimp lobster etc.
- 【Set contents】Aquarium, LED light, aquarium filter, aquarium decoration, water pump, instruction manual. Please note: Fish, sand and stones are not included. Aquarium size: 15.6 x 6.6 x 10.3inch, capacity: 4-5Gallon.
- 【Great gifts and decorations】This fish tank can be used as a decoration for bedrooms, living rooms and offices.The Aquarium is packaged beautifully which makes it a perfect gift for kids, family and friends on birthdays and Christmas.
1 Smart Aquarium 2 Mini Fish Tank 3 Water Pump 4 Filter 5 Aquarium Heater
How often do you need to replace filters, how do you do this and where can you find them?
It’s recommended to replace every 3 months. You can buy filters in the ERAARK Store.
Does the lid have an opening for feeding/airflow?
Yes, located in the top left.
How can I adjust the filter power?
There is a valve inside the fish tank. Rotary intake valve can adjust the volume of oxygen.