This hobby grade RC truck is designed for Entry level and intermediate level users who want to move towards to advanced level hobbyist grade RC truck or just step out of the toy grade RC car. Given that the BEZGAR 6 has full metal parts, relatively low price, and considerably high speed with quick responsive servo. It is a very cost-effective way to develop this hobby with a lot of room to grow.
Full Metal Parts:
In order to increase this hobbyist grade truck’s durability and provide a more stylish appearance, we have changed nearly all of the parts’ material to metal. The new metal parts include Metal Diff. outdrive cups, Metal CVD drive shafts, Machined metal spur gear, Metal Diff. complete and Metal oil filled shocks. This change allows the truck to perform a longer period of play time without a break since that metal parts is more stable and no deformation will occur even after a long time of playing. Besides that, the BEZGAR 6 offers a mechanical sound when operating, which brings the users a new experience in visual, auditory and play.
Front & Rear Metal Oil Filled Shocks:
This four by four RC truck is adopted with oil filled aluminum damper shock absorbers in both rear and front. Thus, the suspension system now has dampening which is adjustable. Customers can adjust the travel of the spring or change the oil as well according to your personal preferences. We have specifically increased the travel of the damper springs which result in a marvelous protection from collisions and a great increase on minimum safe dropping altitude. This damper system allows the remote control truck to handle a lot better off road and many other terrains (Muds, Sands, Concretes, Grass etc.
The Material of Body Shell:
We have tried a variety of materials like PVC, plastic, and metal etc. for the RC car body shell in order to test out which one is the most appropriate. And like a real racing car, hobby grade rc truck also needs to adjust weight ratio to achieve better handling or higher top speed. Moreover, the convenience of changing parts such as battery is also a main concern for us as we put ourselves in the place of actual user. After all the consideration and field tests, we choose PVC as the material of car shell since PVC has some characteristics like high flexibility to bear crashes and roll over, light weigh to enable the truck to have a better acceleration, vibrant color, easy to take apart and change parts.
Premium Power Supply Pack:
The BEZGAR 6 Hobby Grade RC Truck set includes two sets of 1000 mAh LI-PO Battery, each set can offer a good 20 to 25 minutes of run time and that will be 50 minutes play time in total to satisfy your needs. There are two USB charging cables come along with the set which have several protective functions, and a power adaptor is also included in the set for your convenience which only takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery. We have specially added a fireproof battery storage bag to the set, it is made of flame-retardant fabric material which can put out the fire in case of the battery accidently catch in fire due to incorrect use. You may place the battery in the bag while charging or use it as a storage bag for battery packs.
All Terrain Tire:
Thermoplastic rubber is applied to the tires, with the specific tire thread we designed that allows the RC truck to have a better abrasive resistance and keep a better grip while racing.
Moreover, the tires and wheel hubs have been sealed together to prevent tire misalignment. In order to offer a better buffering capacity, we have also increased the thickness of the tire. Now it can withstand most landing without damaging the chassis, and you may even change the position of the shock absorbers to create a higher buffer to adapt more terrains.
Introducing our new transmitter which is well made and has a noticeably light weight. The reason why we have made the transmitter this light is that we found out most of the actual users are kids. Kids these days may not be satisfied by low speed toy grade remote control cars, so a lot of parents rather buy them an entry level RC truck instead which can entertain all of them. Our transmitter has a functional knob that can allow users to to adjust the high and low speed modes，which means you can choose an appropriate top speed limit according to the actual users whom you want to lend to.
The ESC / RECEIVER:
The Esc/Receiver unit in this BEZGAR 6 RC truck has reached the same level of response time as a RC drift car. That means the Esc/Receiver can receive and process a great quantity of signals sent by the transmitter in a truly short period of time, and then transmitted to the servo. This has made a huge improvement on action delay, and now this BEZGAR 6 RC Truck will act as precise as your remote operation.
- 【 Front Light】The BEZGAR 6 RC Truck is equipped with a headlight, which will be automatically turned on when the remote control truck is switched on and that makes the RC Truck even more realistic. We have reposition them to the sides of the bumper to broaden the illuminated area. To certain extent, the LED headlight can also be used to determine the location of the RC Truck, and identify the heading direction of the RC Truck or even detect the terrain when there is insufficient light.
- 【 PA Chassis and Reinforced Body Frame】 The whole chassis of the remote-control truck is made of nylon which is synthetic thermoplastic linear polyamide (PA) and nylon has many properties such as abrasive resistance, resistant to chemicals, elastic, insulativity etc. All these properties give the truck a better ability to reduce the impact caused by collisions that help to prolong its life cycle.
- 【 Hobbyist Grade Brushed Motor】 Equipped with a type 390 Brushed Motor which can perform 21000 revs per minute that generates a greater horsepower for the RC Truck. This has made a huge enhancement for the acceleration and it allows the remote control truck to have a top speed of 42 Km/h and also a better acceleration when compare to larger scale RC trucks. However, please keep in mind that the speed differs in different terrains.
- 【 IPX5 Level Waterproof Standard】The electronic speed controllers (ESC) / Receiver of this hobby grade RC truck has several protective functions such as Splash-proof, over-current protection and battery low voltage cut off protective function. The truck can take water splashes from multiple directions and small puddles but not submersion. The RC truck will automatically power off if there is a submersion to any part, please dry it out then the RC truck will be ready to perform again.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.9 x 10.2 x 7.4 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Kilograms|
Remote Control High-speed Off-road Truck Advanced Game Set Package Includes:
- 1 * RC Truck
- 1 * Rapid Charger
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Fireproof battery Bag
- 1 * Transmitter (Battery is included)
- 4 * Spare Body Clips
- 2 * USB Charging Cable
- 2 * 7.4V 1000mAh LI-PO Batteries
"BEZGAR 6 Hobbyist Grade 1:16 Scale Remote Control Truck, 4WD High Speed 42 Km/h All Terrains Electric Toy Off Road RC Monster Vehicle Car Crawler with 2 Rechargeable Batteries or Boys Kids and Adults"
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Some general questions about battery usage.
The red indicator light will be turned on and stays lit while the battery is charging, and the red indicator light will go off after the battery is fully charged. If the light flashes, it means that the battery cannot be charged and it may be over-discharged.
1) The battery is damaged due to over-discharge.
2) The battery and USB are not plugged in tightly.
3) The USB cable plug is loose. It is recommended to remove the battery during charging and please place it after charging to avoid battery damage due to over-discharge.
Q: What is the fault of the continuous flashing of the car lights after turning on the switch?
Firstly, make sure the battery of the RC truck and Transmitter are fully charged.
Secondly, turn on the RC truck first and then switch on the Transmitter to complete the frequency modulation.
Finally, unplug the ESC power socket and re-insert it. Please follow these three steps to eliminate the fault.
Q: Can I upgrade the battery capacity and motor power of the RC truck?
The factory setting has been adjusted to the best state, we do not recommend customer to upgrade the battery capacity which may cause motor overload. What is worse, high capacity battery with different voltage may has a great impact on life cycle of all the component parts such as the Electronic Speed Control / Receiver. Because all the parts, chassis frame and electronic components are adjusted to optimize its performance without sacrificing consecutive times of use.