- Application- Designed Specifically For CPAP Machine. Designed To Last 1 to 2 Nights With The Humidifier SHUT OFF;
- Capacity- 142.08Wh 6.4Ah @ 3.6 V/40200mAh - DC input: 25.2V/2A;
- Charge Indicator- AC Adapter LED RED=Charging Process Going; AC Adapter LED GREEN=The CPAP Power Bank is 95% of Full Charged;
- Packing- CPAP Battery Pack, AC Adapter, AC Cable, Manual, DC Cable. The DC Cable Only for BMC GII/G2S. DOES NOT INCLUDE CPAP MACHINE;
- Size- 6.29 x 3.22 x 1.85 inches (1.91 lbs) For Air Travel, Camping, Backpacking and Backup Power.
How to charge safely:
1. Connect the wall charger to AC socket first, and the led of the charger will light green.
2. Then connect the charger with battery.
Please confirm your device voltage before you use this lithium battery pack. Low voltage devices can't be plugged into the high voltage output port.
The Lithium Ion Battery Pack can be recharged without limitations, as the battery is designed for a slow charge process (10 hours for full charge), which helps the battery pack last longer.
1. Model: PB240B1;
2. Max. charge/discharge current: 5A;
3. Dimensions:160*82*47.2mm (6.29 x 3.22 x 1.85 inches);
4. Input: 25.2v 0.95A DC5521 connector;
5. Output 1: 24V 5A DC5521 connector;
Output 2: 12V 3A DC 4017 connector;
Output 3: 5v 2.4A usb;
6. Capacity: 22.2V/6.4Ah, 142.08Wh, @3.6V 40200mAh;
7. Switch: ON/OFF;
8. Weight: 870g (1.91 lbs).
-1x 24/12/5V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery;
-1x DC Cable For BMC GII/G2S CPAP Machine;
-1x AC Charger For Battery;
Do not use the power bank in places with high humidity or where it may be exposed to wet.
Do not modify or disassemble the power bank.
Do not throw the power bank into fire or water.
Do not place the power bank during charging on flammbable materials such as in the bed or carpets.