160A MMA Welder which will enable you to obtain a professional finish in welding,
car bodywork, and many other thin steel welding process
- Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology: Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- Portable Design: This welder features a easy carrying handle, compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- Leading Control Mode: Closed loop feedback control, the output voltage is stable, strong adaptability for electricity network
- Energy Efficient: Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron, obviously increase the welding frequency, and energy-conserving result is remarkable
- Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
MACHINE FITTINGS :
- Electrode Holder with strong clamping force, good conductivity and easy operation.
- Work Clamp is used to clamp and manipulate the electrode.
- Input Power Adapter is used to convert current.
- Brush is used to remove the debris.
Shipping Time: 7-8 days
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number you can call/text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I plug this right into the outlet for my dryer? 220V? or does it have to run on 110?
Answer: It is a 220 and a 110 plug in both. It has an adapter cord.
Question: Does this work with 2.5 inch steel/stainless exhaust for cars?
Answer: Get a scratch tig rig. Wouldn't recommend sticking exhaust pipe unless your a damn good welder
Question: Is this really a DC welder?
Answer: It plugs into ac 110v or 220v (comes with an adapter). Yes it's a DC welder