- Fast Heating in 3 SECONDS. Air Choice infrared fireplace heater uses energy-efficient infrared technology that produces an instant warmth IN 3 SECONDS without running up your utility bills. With infrared technology, the infrared heater maintains the room’s natural humidity - that means no harsh, dry air!
- 2 Heat Settings. Our electric fireplace heater has 2 heat levels. Low heat is for 750W and high heat for 1500W. You can select the heat level as you need to reach the most comfortable temperature. The heat setting button is easy for you to control.
- Tip Over & Overheating Protection. Equipped with cut-off device, this large electric fireplace stove can be shut off by itself when falling down or overheating. It could greatly prevent accident and safe for kids around it.
- Adjustable Flame Brightness. With advanced 3D technology, the flame effect of our electric stove will make you feeling like stay behind the real wood burning fireplace. With spin button, the intensity of flame can be adjusted as you wish and it can be used independently.
- Ultra Quiet & Safety. Air Choice infrared fireplace heater offers you a quiet space with extra comfort. Low noise will not disturb you while resting, studying, working, sleeping, and so on. Also, we pass ETL certification and provide lifetime customer service ensuring quality and safety.
Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 15.5 x 15.1 inches
Weight: 8.33 pounds
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How long is the cord?
Answer: I measured it is 6 feet
Question: What country is it made in?
Answer: I do not see a country of where it was manufactured. I do see a emblem of ETL LISTED. Meaning it was tested in North America!
Question: Is it okay on vinyl plank floors ?
Answer: I don’t see why not the legs in the outside of the unit do not get hot
Question: Where does the air come out?
Answer: The bottom
Question: is the stove metal,or plastic?
Answer: Plastic mostly I’m sure heating elements are metal!