- Acting as an additional source of filtration, Bio-Stratum’s porous structure promotes biological activity for improved water quality
- Rapidly reduces ammonia levels to help stabilize water conditions in new aquariums
- Promotes healthy plant development, vigorous growth and vibrant colors; contains a powerful mix of nutrients, minerals and trace elements exclusively available to plants
- Lightweight powder granules are non-compacting, allowing the finest and more delicate roots to easily penetrate and spread throughout the porous substrate
- Supports a neutral to slightly acidic pH – ideal for live plants as well as fish and shrimp; suitable for use in smaller freshwater aquariums or as a top layer in larger tanks
Fluval Bio-Stratum is infused with beneficial “bioactives” that will break down waste, kickstart the nitrogen cycle and rapidly reduce ammonia levels to help stabilize water conditions in new aquariums and keep established aquariums healthy. Acting as an additional source of biological filtration, Bio-Stratum’s smaller powder format granules are porous and non-compacting, which further promote beneficial biological activity and enhanced water quality.
For more fish tank accessories, check out other Fluval products including aquarium filters, filter media, aquarium heaters, aquarium air pumps, aquarium lights, aquarium rocks, aquarium thermometers, and aquarium stands. Fluval has a wide variety of products that are perfect for your pet fish to enjoy in any large fish tank, small fish tank, saltwater tank or freshwater tank. Fluval first broke onto the aquatic scene in 1975 by introducing the world’s first 3-stage filter with synchronous motor technology – a landmark breakthrough that is still applied in the industry today. Since then, Fluval has built a legacy around this pioneering spirit, relentlessly adapting in a changing world to launch innovative aquarium products that remain at the forefront of technology, and which set the bar in quality, style and functionality. Fluval’s mission is not just about building products that mimic the natural world, but inspiring aquarists of all skill levels to enjoy and respect the hobby for generations to come.