These Crutches are designed to be comfortable long-term mobility aids for disabled or elderly users, as well as anyone needing temporary support while recovering from injury or surgery, and a great replacement as a single walking cane
Approved for insurance coverage and reimbursement by private insurance and Medicare/Medicaid. The below CMS HCPCS codes (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System) were assigned to and may be relevant and helpful for confirming coverage:
- E0110 – Crutches, forearm, includes crutches of various materials, adjustable or fixed, pair, complete with tips and handgrips (pair)
- E0153 – Platform Attachment, forearm crutch, each
Product Dimensions : 1.38 x 1.28 x 39 inches; 8.9 Pounds
- Unlike standard underarm crutches or even traditional forearm crutches, these modern platform crutches do not place any pressure on armpits, hands, and wrists by supporting weight through the elbows and forearms. They are an excellent aid for users with limited use of both legs.
- Walking with these Crutches feels DIFFERENT than other crutches for adults and it takes time and practice to adapt to a new way of walking.
- A highly ergonomic and thoughtfully designed hands free crutch for an improved mobility experience! More comfort, less pain, more hand freedom, excellent non-slip traction, improved posture, quick and easy set up and the best US based Customer service you will ever find!
- These hand free crutches can easily be assembled at home. These mobility designed crutches work great as long-term aids for disabled and elderly or as temporary help to support recovery of injured patients.
let's make sure this is the mobility aid for you!
To be successful using these Crutches while having no use of one of your legs (non-weight bearing) you must engage most of your upper body muscles to keep your balance.
- Each Crutch is just under 3 lbs. and their use is like lifting a small hand weight. If lifting a small hand weight repeatedly (with your forearm) is something you are unable to do, these Crutches are not for you.
- BALANCE & COORDINATION: Many people with limited use of both legs successfully use the Crutches for more stability, and greatly benefit from the increased mobility they offer, however, if you have poor balance and coordination, it is likely that it will take longer to adapt to these Crutches.
- Shipping Time- 7 days
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.