- New and improved vibration absorbing magnet and suction cup support. Can safely hold the Koralia Evolution 1500 positioned in tanks with glass (or acrylic) up to 1/2" thick.
- New shaft-less impeller technology with flow rate of 1500 gph, ideal for tanks from 90 to 175 gallons, fresh or marine water
- Power absorbed: 7 Watts. 50% less power consumption and up to 20% more water flow when compared to previous Koralia models
- Sphere joint: adjustable flow direction
- Smaller design than older style Koralia pumps with similar flow rates, includes cable protector and is ideal to use in tanks with urchins, puffers, parrot fish and triggers
The Koralia Evolution 1500 gph is one of Hydor's new and innovative wavemaker and circulation pumps for small reef and fresh water aquariums. The Hydor Koralia Evolution design and technology guarantees a continuous and powerful water flow which can be directed freely thanks to the special sphere-shaped connection to the exclusive combination suction cup and magnet support. High performance, low energy consumption and quick and easy maintenance. Includes cable protector and is ideal to use in tanks with urchins, triggers, puffers and parrot fish. Unlike the non-Evolution Koralia pumps, the Koralia Evolution can be connected to a Wavemaker. Please note, if you are using the Hydor Koralia Wavemaker, you will need to use one of the Koralia 12V Controllable Powerheads.