- HERBS IN THE BURBS - Herb Garden Kit w/ 4 types of culinary herb seeds for planting indoors or outdoors; Cilantro, English Thyme, Large Leaf Italian Parsley, Genovese Basil seeds. Real wood grow box / gift box, shears, 4 burlap grow bags w/ waterproof lining, 4 bamboo plant markers, 4 potting soil discs
- 100% USDA ORGANIC HERB SEEDS, GROWN IN THE USA, NON-GMO, HEIRLOOM VARIETIES - Our herb seed starter grow kit contains premium organic seeds for growing herb plants & indoor gardening
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA - Our indoor herb growing kit makes fun gifts for women or men, gardening gifts for gardeners, anniversary gifts for couples, vegan or vegetarian gifts, kitchen gifts for housewarming, DIY kits for kids gardening set
- INDOOR GROWING KIT - Our herb starter kit can be used as an indoor grow kit or germination kit for sprouting seeds. You can continue growing your herb pots as an indoor garden for indoor plants, herb planters for kitchen herb garden, balcony garden for balcony plants, window sill planters, repot or transplant them into an outdoor garden
Beautiful Gift Box
Looking for a unique gift idea for that hard-to-buy-for friend or family member? You will be proud to gift our beautifully packaged seed starter kit.
From our elegant wood box design to our unique burlap pots, we've thought of everything you need to give the perfect gift.
Top Quality, American Seeds
Our Heirloom Seeds are grown right here in the USA. We supply our kits with only 100% Organic, Non-GMO seeds.
Our Herbs in the Burbs kit includes 4 types of seeds: Genovese Basil, Large Leaf Italian Parsley, English Thyme and Cilantro.
Our unique gift box can also be used as a planter box as you set up your seeds for germination.
Speaking of seeds, we've added extra seeds to each of our kits to increase the chance for success.
Soak the seeds for 24 hours before planting. Soak the soil discs in warm water, allowing them to expand. Squeeze out the water and place soil in grow bags, leaving 1/4 inch from the top of the bag and save remaining soil. Scatter 8-10 seeds per grow bag, with room between each seed. Cover the seeds with the remaining soil but don't pack the soil down. Write the name and sown on date on the plant marker and place in each bag with that seed. Place the pots near light but not directly until sprout.
Indoor Herb Garden Starter Kit - Organic, Non GMO Herb Seeds - Basil Thyme Parsley Cilantro Seed, Potting Soil, Pots, Scissors - DIY Grow Kits for Growing Herbs Indoors, Kitchen, Balcony, Window Sill
- Shipping Time- 5-7 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What are the dimensions of each pot?
Answer: Pot dimensions are 3" x 3"
Question: Can these herbs be used in the kitchen, right form the sill? Sending as gift in November for indoor use--won't be transplanting any time soon.
Answer: Yes, you can place these right in your window sill and harvest them from there. No need to transplant anytime soon
Question: I know the packaging says for indoor use but can I leave them outside not in the direct sun to grow?
Answer: You can certainly start them outdoors; however, make sure you keep a very close eye on your soil hydration level. Since it's summertime, the seed starting soil tends to dry quickly outdoors. It's a better idea to get them started indoors and then transition them outdoors. Once you've got them sprouted inside, they'll be incredibly happy to grow outside in your garden! :)
Question: Is the soil organic?
Question: The discs produced soil in large quantities and all of it is not required for planting. What should i do for the rest of the soil?
Answer: I used it to transfer the plants to a bigger pot. Also, I only expanded 2 discs and then saved the other two for transplanting.
Question: I got these and they molded but then I planted some other seeds and they grew fine, is there a way to get replacement seeds?
Answer: Mold is a sign of overwatering and can also be caused if you've soaked your seeds for longer than the recommended time before planting. To prevent mold, only soak your seeds for the recommended time and do not overwater the soil. You only need to water the soil as needed when it is dry and you'll want to avoid scheduled watering. If you registered your kit when you received it, you can get your replacements through the same registration process.
Question: Should these have small holes poked in the bottom to allow for draingage?
Answer: No, these pots do not have holes. We designed them to require less watering so be sure not to overwater.