- 【How does it Work】Automatic top off system with 2 optical sensors monitors and replenishes evaporated water each day. A great time and energy saver for saltwater tank fish keeper especially when you are not at home.
- 【Fail-Safe Design】build in two set of sensors, hygger auto top off keeps track of the water line of aquarium/sump tank. ATO monitoring sensor which keep a constant watch on the water level in your tank, and when it drops below a certain level and the water pump will be activated to automatically refill the tank. While the external sensor monitors reservoir's water level to ensure the water pump not running dry as a result of water drying out.
- 【Overfill Protection】Use a top probe to sense the high water level, the ATO sensor alerts with flashing led light and beeping sound if there is any malfunctioning with the device itself, auto shut off the water pump when the water level exceeds the desired maximum top off level. It to be used in both marine and freshwater aquariums up to 60 gallon.
- 【Enable Drain Out Water】 Comes with a mini DC-powered water pump and a soft hose which can effectively pumps water from bucket/jug with a head height of up to 2 meters. Vice versa. It can also drain dirty water out of the tank. Flow rate: 74gph.
- 【Packing Include】 1 x ATO monitor sensor; 1 x external sensor; 1 x water pump; 1 x 5.9 ft soft hose; 1 x hose holder; 1 x user manual. A read-to-go kit out of box, it is easily installed via a magnetic mounting which can be used on tank glass up to 1/2'' (12mm) thickness.
Hygger Aquarium ATO Pump Systems is a device that monitors and automatically adds freshwater to an aquarium to replace the lost water that the aquarium evaporates. Safely keep water & salinity levels (in marine aquariums) stable.
- All functions are clearly displayed by colored LEDs and warning signals.
- It has built-in fail-safes to keep the tank from overflowing.
- There be an UPPER LIMIT sensor that will tell the unit to stop filling as the aquarium is now back to full.
- There be a LOWER LIMIT sensor that senses the water drop from evaporation, which then tells the device to start filling.
- For reef aquariums, saltwater aquariums, freshwater aquariums.
Light Indication and Alarm Failure
All lights flashing and alarm
- Inaccurate ATO monitor sensor calibration: Wipe the monitor and the fish tank, remove the external monitor and set it down horizontally re-calibrate.
- Overfill Protection: Remove the ATO monitor sensor, reposition and clean the tank wall.
- Keep away from places with bubbles and waves, and place on a calm water surface that will work normally.
Manually press the M button once to pause when refilling the tank.
To Change Working Mode
Press and hold the M button until the blue light switches to the yellow light.
(switch between refill water and drainage mode)
- ATO Monitor x 1
- External Sensor x 1
- DC Water Pump x 1
- Pipe Holder x 1
- 5.9ft Water Pipe x 1
- DC Power Adapter x 1
- User Manual x 1
Plastic hose holder keeps hose stay in place
Two ways to install external sensors
(The external sensor should be higher than the water pump ensuring that the pump does not burn out as a result of water drying out.)
Put the water pump into the bottom of the reservoir
Horizontal Mounts On The Clear Tank Wall
The Optical Sensor Needs To Be Installed On The Transparent Tank Wall
- When installing make sure to place the ATO higher than the water level.
- Place the water hose somewhere away from the ATO internal monitor.
- ATO internal monitor should be avoided ripples. otherwise, it is incapable of sense water level and affects its performance.
- Please always keep the ATO internal sensor clean. Otherwise, the sensor will lose its sensitivity and malfunction.
- ATO external monitor not waterproof.