Moen Brantford Two-Sensor Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Power Clean
An oil rubbed bronze kitchen faucet that can do it all—this Moen Touchless kitchen faucet has MotionSense technology that senses when you want water and when you don’t. Brantford’s kitchen faucet motion sensor is the ultimate hands-free faucet, providing a pull-down wand with a self-retracting hose for ultimate flexibility and convenience. Pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head; powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning.
Exceptional hands-free convenience
Brantford kitchen faucets make a traditionally styled space feel truly finished. The spout enhances the curvature of the faucet body and handle for a beautiful, polished look.
- With MotionSense, a simple hand movement triggers the flow of water
- Power Clean technology provides an improved powerful, concentrated spray for faster clean up
- The reflex hose automatically retracts from any distance and angle
- Choose from a variety of finishes
Performance Where You Need It
Power Clean spray technology provides 50% more spray power versus Moen pulldown and pullout faucets without Power Clean.
Discover smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown spray head with our innovative self-retracting hose.
3-Function Spray Wand
Choose between Power Clean spray, aerated stream, and pause on the pulldown spray wand.
- UNIQUE FINISH: Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish delivers a rich, dark brown, Old World finish with striking light and dark accents
- TWO SENSORS: MotionSense delivers exceptional hands-free touchless convenience with double sensors, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology
- RETRACTABLE: Equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head
- EASY TO INSTALL: Features Duralock quick connect system for easy installation
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon included
- ADA COMPLIANT: Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- BUILT TO LAST: Backed by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute zero risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for the quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions: My current faucet is only 1.5" inches from the wall behind my sink. Will the handle on this faucet hit my wall when moved back and forth?
Answer: We just mounted ours at a slight angle so the handle did not hit the backsplash. It works fine.
Questions: Can this faucet be used on a yacht?
Answer: As long as you have the clearance to install the faucet there should not be an issue.
Questions: Can i install in my RV, do I need any type of adapters?
Answer: Good Question with several answers. 1) If you hook up to a power water supply(City Pressure) at a RV site, you should be OK. 2) if you have only a hookup to a storage tank within the RV ( with hand air pump -in pressure) the supply may be lacking in volume & presaure, unless you have a power pump in the storage tank. Keep a kitchen towel under the faucet handle, you will be turning off the faucet with wet hands and drips will occur from your hands. Nice place to keep a towel.
Questions: Can the lever be installed on the left side as shown on one of the photos?
Answer: Yes, I think so. We installed the very similar Moen 7285ORB Brantford on the left and it worked just fine.
Questions: Does the faucet not work at all even manually when the batteries die?
Answer: Through a bit of research, the reason why ~2016 purchasers state that the MOTIONSENSE version of this tap will work without power, and ~2018 ones state that it won't, is because Moen confirmed with me over the phone that about 2 years ago they changed the design such that the control box that only controlled the sensor activation of the faucet, to instead control any water flow by replacing the valve behind the countertop handle with a switch that then could start water flowing through the control box under the sink alongside same commands from the sensors. Why they made this change you ask? Apparently, because of market research, they stated they did that showed most consumers wanted the ability to determine the temperature of the water flowing due to the sensor activation, from above the sink, rather than below it. Wonder if that question to consumers included the question of whether they would buy a faucet that would stop working without a source of power!