Outland Firebowl 883 Mega Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit with UV and Weather Resistant Durable Cover, 24-Inch Diameter 58,000 BTU
Perfect for outdoor recreation, the Outland Firebowl Deluxe adds ambiance to any outdoor activity and offers the easy alternative to traditional labour intensive campfires.
This 19" diameter certified fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans, you can bring the warmth and experience of a cozy campfire with you anywhere outdoors. This 58,000 BTU fire bowls are constructed from high quality steel with a protective powder coating and enamel finish for long lasting durability.
Selecting a fire pit with an accredited certification ensures not only your safety has been considered but also the design and manufacturing standards have been approved through independent expert testing.
In most instances burning a propane fire pit without CSA or UL certification during a burn ban is prohibited. Sit back and relax knowing that your Outland Firebowl Deluxe accurately performs at the 58,000 BTU output advertised while exceeding safety standards.
The Outland Firebowl Deluxe uses a standard 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank (not included) and burns clean and smokeless, giving off enough heat to enjoy with family and friends anywhere outdoors.
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean realistic propane campfire. The perfect outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no tools required. All weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and beautiful evening ambiance. Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with total output of 58,000 BTU/HR. Max Gas Supply Pressure: 250 PSI
- ✓ BEAT THE CAMPFIRE BAN: CSA approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans; always check with the current fire restrictions in your area. Spark free propane campfire helps protect campgrounds and forested areas with a safer easy-to-use fire option.
- COMPLETE FIRE PIT KIT: Includes Cover & Carry Kit, pre-attached 10-Ft hose to keep your standard 20-Lb propane tank cylinder (not included) safely out of sight, fully adjustable regulator with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect. Optional accessories of CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 785 and Standard Carry Bag 760 available separately.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY: Durable high quality steel construction with protective enamel finish for dependable longevity; superior stainless steel burner and fasteners. Outland Living has outdoor living perfected so you can create the perfect ambiance to share stories and good times. Make new memories with family and friends, in comfort and style anywhere outdoors, with the Outland Firebowl Deluxe propane fire pit.
- Ignition Type: Manual
High Quality Steel Construction
Durable, high quality steel construction with protective powder coating & enamel finish for dependable longevity. This travel size Firebowl is lightweight and portable – easily set up in minutes with no tools required.
Features superior stainless-steel burner and fasteners, with an output of 58,000 BTU/HR (for use with a standard 20 lb / 5 gallon propane tank). This Firebowl is safe to use during most campfire bans
Chrome Valve Knob
Stunning chrome valve knob offers easily adjustable flame height. Control the ambiance to perfectly cater to your company.
Natural Lava Rocks
This Firebowl comes with a 4.4 lb natural lava rock set, designed to enhance the flickering effect of your fire. Also includes a propane tank stabilizer ring and pre-attached 10' hose with regulator to keep your propane tank (not included) safely out of sight.
- Shipping Time: 5-7 days
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for a quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: How is it different from the other Outland fire bowls?? Is the base bigger is all???
Answer: The 890 Mega's bowl diameter is 24 inches vs. 18.5 inches on the smaller Outland fire pit. The height (to the lip of the bowl) is 13 inches vs 11.5 inches. The 890 gas ring is circular, diameter 11 inches vs. roughly square, 8 inch sides on the smaller unit. The 890's weight is approximately 33 lbs vs. approx. 22 lbs for the smaller Outland fire pit. The 890 Mega sits on three fairly massive legs vs. a circular base on the smaller unit.
The 890 Mega includes a quality custom-fitted vinyl cover. The smaller Heininger Outland fire pit does not include a cover; its accessory cover is the Heininger 5996 Black Fire Pit Cover with Carrying Handle, which goes for $40, or so, here on Amazon.
Since both the large and small units are rated at BTU 58,000, and the gas ring is larger on the 890 Mega, the 890's flame height is somewhat lower because the gas is distributed over a larger area. Flame height on high is about 9 to ten inches, which presents a nice effect and toasty heat, vs. 10 to 12 inches max on the smaller fire pit.
(Outland 890 Firebowl Mega compared to Heininger Outland 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit.)
Question: Does the fire pit come with a tag or paper work indicating that it is CSA approved?
Answer: The owner's manual shows that the unit is CSA certified and is also CSA design certified.
Question: how much propane does it burn?
Answer: I've been able to get approx. 10 hours out of a tank of propane burning mostly at the highest level
Question: How high is it from the floor to the top ring?
Answer: 13 inches to the lip of the firebowl.
Question: Returns & warranty
Answer: You can return the item up to 30 days after receipt of the item. We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for a quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.