|Heating Method||Forced Air|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30 x 13 x 16 inches|
About this item
- This reliable garage heater heats 2, 000 square feet up to 10 hours on a full tank of fuel.
- Runs on K-1 kerosene, #1 & 2 diesel fuel, JP8/Jet A fuel, and #1 & 2 fuel oil.
- This shop heater has a 5-point safety system: high-temperature limit shutoff, flame-out protection, circuit breaker, heat sensor safety label indicator, and robust safety guards.
- This forced air kerosene heater has a built-in thermostat, air pressure gauge, and fuel gauge
- You can trust this heater for garage use, as it has a 1-Year Limited for peace of mind.
Powerful, instant heat. Who would choose anything else when shopping for kerosene heaters? This rugged kerosene forced air heater warms spaces up to 2, 000 square feet for ten hours on a full tank. It is easy to use: just fill the tank, plug into an approved power source and enjoy the warmth. Typical of Remington products, this REM-80T-KFA-O garage heater is engineered for minimal maintenance and is loaded with safety features. It will run on K-1 kerosene, #1 and 2 diesel fuel, JP8/Jet A fuel, and #1 and 2 fuel oil. This torpedo heater is made of rugged steel with a heavy-duty fan motor and components and easy-lift handles for portability.
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently asked questions
Question : Can this product be used outdoors?
Answer: Yes, that is the only way we use the heater.
Question: How many gallons is the fuel tank?
Answer: This unit has a 5 gallon fuel tank.
Question: Can this heater be used in a closed garage? Do I need to worry about ventilation?
Answer: Sooner or later ventilations is always a must. If the gas is heavier than air it fills the room from the bottom up. If lighter than air it fills from the top down. Imagine the gas filling the room from the bottom up like a swimming pool until you drown, although you open the garage door just a little and it runs out. I recommend always having ventilation and it is important to have it in the right place. Hot air rises, although I think the ventilation down low works.
Question:What plug does this heater require?
Answer:If its the plug for pluging it in just standard extension cord plug in. Works great use kerosene the other stuff stinks badly.kerosene has a smell though to.