Larger foot print for more even PAR coverage end to end. No longer looks like a black box. It's thinner as well. The 2 in. longer body adds strength when using mounting legs over 30 in. tanks. New top mount set screws for mounting legs. Adjust securely with your thumb. Allows us to use new brackets with an L shape instead of a U shape. Legs and brackets are anodized aluminum. We refuse to use plastic to hold up our lights, they are simply too heavy. Quality of components and a thicker heat sink. Velcro will be included for extra security in attaching brackets to tank trim. Suitable for all photosynthetic corals, be sure to acclimate your tank or new corals to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light.
- Power consumption 120-Watt maximum
- Core coverage for any high lighting required SPS tank 26 in. x 18 in.
- Regular coverage - 32 in. x 24 in. for mixed reef tank 12 in. above water
- Channel A 8 x 470 nm, 16 x 450 nm channel B 6 x 420 nm, 2 x 520 nm, 2 x 660 nm, 6 x 10000K, 8 x 12000K
- Product dimensions 16 in. x 10.4 in. x 1.6 in.
- Mount horizontal retractable brackets and hanging kits
- Input current AC 110-Volt to 277-Volt