- [FULLY SUBMERSIBLE]: Our Fish Tank Heater is fully submersible in water HORIZONTALLY with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium at the same temperature. Comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
- [SHATTERPROOF & ANTICORROSION]: Our Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction– it’s made from heavy duty, durable Titanium. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks.
- [PINPOINT TEMPERATURE]: Build-in external electronic theromstat, it has DUAL LCD display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Up is aquarium temperature and down is set temperature. Heater will stop heating when temperature rise exactly to your desired temp. Heating temperature range 32 to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- [AUTOMATED SHUT OFF SYSTEM]: Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree of heat. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of your setting. Voltage: 110V
- [TANK CAPACITY]: 500-watt aquarium heater, 12 inches in length. Recommended for aquariums with 60 to 120 gallons of water capacity.
hygger 802 Heater and Digital Display
Keep your aquariums at the right temperature with hygger 802 titanium heater. Made of shatterproof titanium tube, this fully submersible heater is corrosion resistant and ideal for both saltwater and freshwater aquariums. It is available in 4 sizes which helps to create the perfect water condition for your fish to thrive up to 120 gallons tank.
1. This heater is not for suitable for use in acrylic tank.
2. This heater is not for suitable for use in turtle tank as no guard.
3. Do not bury it undergravel as gravel not conduct heat
4. Do not use heater rod alone! To avoid overheating, it must be worked with thermostat and temperature detector. Keep heater and thermal detector submerged
5. Before take out the heater, please disconnect power and wait for 30 minutes to cooling down.
Accurate external temperature controller is easy to set and clear to read. No need of thermometer.
Shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Just 1 click to switch from each other.
How to set temperature:
- Place both heater rod and probe inside the aquarium and keep both fully submerged.
- Plug in power and you can see the red light indicator on and LED digital number display current water temperature.
- Press button to your desired temperature which will blinks 3 seconds and then it return to current water temperature.
- The heater begins to heat.
|Power||200w, 300W, 500W||50W, 100W||500W, 800W||200W, 500W||500W, 800W||15W,25W,50W,100W|
|Fit for aquarium||15-120 gallon||1-13 gallon||60-180 gallon||25-120 gallon||60-180 gallon||0.5-20 gallon|
|Control Range||61 to 90°F||63 to 94°F||68 to 93°F||32 to 104°F||70 to 94°F||59°F to 93°F|
|Heating Material||Quartz||Quartz Glass||Titanium||Titanium||Titanium||Quartz Glass|