- 32 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
EACH PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 32 SEED PACKETS (Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide):
1. Tomato Beef Steak ~ 180 seeds
2. Eggplant Black Beauty ~ 80 seeds
3. Green Bean Tendergreen Improved ~ 20 seeds
4. Zucchini Black Beauty ~ 25 seeds
5. Lettuce Buttercrunch Butterhead ~ 2280 seeds
6. Lettuce Ruby Leaf ~ 2280 seeds
7. Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson ~ 2280 seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island ~ 230 seeds
9. Bell Pepper California Wonder ~ 40 seeds
10. Radish Cherry Belle ~ 180 seeds
11. Okra Clemson Spineless ~ 50 seeds
12. Beet Detroit Dark Red ~ 180 seeds
13. Onion Evergreen Bunching ~ 200 seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre ~ 280 seeds
15. Corn Golden Bantam ~ 45 seeds
16. Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo ~ 20 seeds
17. Watermelon Sugar Baby ~ 30-35 seeds
18. Kale Vates Blue Scotch ~ 280 seeds
19. Lima Henderson ~ 15 seeds
20. Swiss Chard Giant Fordhook ~ 90 seeds
21. Cucumber Marketmore ~ 40 seeds
22. Spinach Bloomsdale ~ 130 seeds
23. Carrot Scarlet Nantes ~ 1750 seeds
24. Turnip Shogoin ~ 430 seeds
25. Pumpkin Sugar Pie ~ 15 seeds
26. Cauliflower Snowball Y ~ 280 seeds
27. Pea Sugar Daddy ~ 25 seeds
28. Broccoli Waltham ~ 330 seeds
29. Winter Squash Waltham Butternut ~ 25 seeds
30. Sunflower Mammoth ~ 20 seeds
31. Parsnips All American ~ 250 seeds
32. Celery Tall Utah Improved ~ 3000 seeds
(Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide)
WHY OPEN SEED VAULT'S SEEDS ARE SUPERIOR
- We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions for each vegetable so you can continue to grow year after year.
- Beware of cheap imitations. Our Vault contains twice the amount of vegetable seeds versus competitors.
- One Survival Garden Pack contains enough vegetable seeds to plant over an acre of food!
- Makes a perfect gift for your gardener or survivalist!
Shipping Time: 4-5 days
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: What's the shelf life
Answer: Stored sealed and away from heat, sunlight, and moisture, these seeds will last 20+ years. The ideal place to store them is in your fridge.
Question: Does this kit come with sugar snap peas? Anyone have a list of what all is in the kit?
Answer: Can I grown these seeds inside as we'll?
Answer: Yes! I have successfully grown the green beans, lettuce, swiss chard, and spinach in my basement with grow lights! I'm currently growing the green onions as well. :)
Question: Are current germination reports available for all seed varieties in the package?
Answer: Yes, The current germination rates are listed on the front cover of the packaging.
Question: Are rhe seeds separated into individual packets for each species or are they all in ONE bag?
Answer: Each type of seed is in a resealable plastic bag.