- Durable Titanium Tube - This aquarium heater is made of premium Titanium Alloy, double seal material, advanced design to ensure safe operation. It has explosion-proof function while being also shatterproof and waterproof.
- Wide Temperature Range - The temperature of the heater can be adjusted between 20-34℃, 68-93F. It is suitable for many kinds of aquariums, fishes and amphibious turtles.
- Easy Viewing and Safe Adjusting - It is easy and safe to adjust temperature by the external controller and the temperature will be shown on the LED screen of the heater.
- Intelligent Temperature Control - It can ensure the temperature constant at the set point as it can adjust heating power automatically if there is any water temperature variation. So that it can avoid temperature mutation and protect fishes.
- It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The heater is working when the indicator light is red.
1) FULL Submersible heater, made of shock resistant and shatter proof Titanium Alloy tube for fresh or salt water.
2) Voltage AC 110-120V. Temperature can be adjusted between 20-34℃, 68-93F. You can press the 'SET' key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
3) On/Off indicator light for at-a-glance monitoring. Safety control protects against running dry
4) The heater will automatically turn off when water level dips too low
5) Aquarium heater with LED digital display, IP68. Control Accuracy: ±3°F
6) The length of cable is 1.5 m/5.9 in. Includes suction cups
For better experience and safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
Don’t bury the heater in sand or mud.
Please don't plug in before the heater is well installed.
If you want to clean the fish tank or take out the heater, please disconnect power and wait for 30 MINUTES to cool down.
1* Submersible Aquarium Heater
2* Suction Cups
1* User Manual
If Error code E1 is always showed on the display, the temperature probe on the top of heater may be blocked by small bubbles or excess water.
There are two kinds of solutions for your reference.
1. Take out of the heater, shake the top of the rod to remove bubble or excess water in the probe.
2. Reset the heater：
(1) Press and hold the set button
(2) The LED display will start to flash after the heater is power on
(3) Release the set button, and press the button again to set temperature.
(4) Take the top of the heater out of water
(5) After the LED screen stops flashing, press the set button again to keep the desired temperature.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our customer care team are always here to help you.