The Valueline 30004 TV lift mechanism is the only flat-screen television electric lift that includes a flat-top lid mount for flush counter installs. Includes Touchtone’s unique “C” bracket, which makes setting the perfect height for your flat screen lift a snap. The soft start and stop make the operation of the lift clean and professional. The wired remote has a visual display of your lift height, for exact memory settings.
- The Valueline 30004 is perfect for mounting a flat-screen TV in a kitchen cabinet, boat, or recreational vehicle. Anywhere you would like to have TV be out of sight when not in use, is where the Valueline 30004 fits, especially working with larger TVs up to 70 inches.
- With its slim profile and powerful design, you can integrate a flat-screen TV into many locations.
- The flat-top lid mount is for using a floating or secured flat top to your enclosure. This can be a wood, ceramic, marble, or drywall top. The Valueline series has 170 lbs of weight capacity.
- The Valueline 30004 includes a Valueline tv lift mechanism, flat top lid mount, lift control box, wired remote, RF remote, product manual, power supply, and Touchstone’s exclusive flat-top lid mount & “C” bracket.
- Shipping Time: 5-7 days
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for a quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions: What is the highest possible retracted height? or how much adjustment is there for the top mount? is 48" too high?
Answer: Minimum lift retract (with flat top lid mount) is about 32”. That would be from the floor of the cabinet to the bottom side of the lid. “C-bracket” allows adjustment in 1/2” increments up to 36 1/2” (floor of cabinet to the bottom side of the lid).
Question: Can this lift be used in a classroom for an interactive display from Smart Technologies - 65" 158#?
Answer: As long as the display has a VESA mount of less than 600 x 400, yes, it can be used with this lift.
Questions: Returns and warranty?
Answer: if for any reason our product doesn’t live up to your expectations, contact us for a replacement or a full refund. We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for a quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support.