Mini Walk-in Greenhouse offers a large space for an economical price for starting seedlings, growing young plants and flowers, extending growing seasons, and displaying flora in full sun. Perfect for a backyard, deck, patio, or balcony. Great for at home gardeners, hobby botanists, and horticulture enthusiasts. Ample design accommodates plants, gardening tools and pots, gardening supplies and more.
Tubular powder coated steel metal frame offers plenty of support for potted plants and seedling trays. Stacked design allows you to increase the number of plants growing in one location. Removable, green PE cover with zippered, roll-up front panel door retains solar energy to bolster growth while making it easy to place and remove plants.
With proper care, this greenhouse will last through the seasons without tearing or cracking under the sun. No tools are required for assembly.
CREATES AN IDEAL GREENHOUSE ENVIRONMENT
- Protects plants and seedlings from elements of weather and climate. Enjoy fresh, healthy flowers and vegetables all year round.
- Provides 8 shelf spaces, 4 on each side. 75 lbs. weight capacity per shelf. Roll-up door with zipper access for entry. Walk-in design offers growing space and ventilation for large size plants
- Strong frame built with heavy-duty powder coated steel. Reinforced green PE cover helps retain heat and prevents heat from dissipating. Ensures years of reliable use, won’t fade or crack under the sun
- Easy to setup and break down. No tools are required for assembly. Move or store when the seasons change
Greenhouse: 47” Wide x 75” Deep x 72” High
Propagate seeds in the early part of the season
Harden off plants in the Spring
Provide protection against the elements in Winter
Grow tomatoes, peppers, and other vegetables
Start off hanging baskets prior to Summer displays
Benefits of a greenhouse in a confined space, at a fraction of the price
Easy to assemble push-fit frame
Ideal for small gardens or small grow operations
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: We plan to keep the greenhouse outside in Western NC winter temps to keep our flowerpot planted mums from freezing through winter. Will this work?
Answer: I used a small ceramic heater in there for the winter, set to 55 degrees and it was fine. As for the animals, it's pretty thin plastic, so it's keeping the squirrels away, not sure for how long or about anything larger.
Answer:55" wide x29" deep x 77" high