Golf Net Practice Driving Net Outdoor Indoor Portable Hitting Training Aids Cage 6.5ft x 4.5ft
This Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers which offers a largely open Golf Net that reduces the chance of you missing and hitting the ball through a window. In the middle of the netting is a large Golf Net target, perfect for practicing chip shots and more. Anyone who regularly practices Backyard Golf anything will know that you don’t want a complicated setup process getting in the way of your progress.
This Golf Backyard net is made from a mixture of Oxford polyester and nylon netting. This Hitting Net is really designed for practicing low-intensity shots (like chip shots) but you could pull the nine iron out and give it a hammering. It will last forever. The weight of the fiberglass pole is one third of the traditional iron pipe, which makes the Home Golf Net doesn’t rust or deform.
- This golf net provides unlimited practice opportunity to improve your golf skill and enjoy your favorite sport
- The golf practice cage is collapsible for easy storage into a portable polyester construction bag
- It can also be used for golf, soccer, football, baseball, softball, lacrosse and hockey.
- Brand new, high quality, durable
- Foldable, portable and space saving
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Expandable fiberglass pole style for easy assembly
- Polyester floor collects golf balls for easy pick up
- Includes polyester carrying bag for easy storage and transport
- Metal stakes included for wind resistance
- Easy removable polyester backdrop
- A large opening to reduce chance of missing net
- Fiberglass Pole Dia.11mm
- Material: Polyester, nylon Net
- Main Color: black and white
What's included :
- 1 X Golf Driving Practice Net
Shipping Time: 7-8 days
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number you can call/text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the easiest way to improve my swing with a golf practice net?
Answer: Outside of a swing analyzer, one of the best ways to improve your swing involves nothing more than a little tape and a little time. To start, place a strip of impact tape on the hitting edge of your club. Take a few shots, noting the ball’s trajectory and how the shots feel. An examination of the tape will show how solidly you’re hitting the ball. Use this information to adjust your swing accordingly.
Question: How far apart should the turf mat and net be?
Answer: This largely depends on the size of the net. With a larger net, you can set the turf farther away, while a smaller net will require you to be closer. The best positioning when you’re first starting out with a net is to place the turf as close as you can to it (so the net will catch all your shots) without being so close that your swing hits the net.
Question: How far away should you stand while practicing with the net?
Answer: It depends on how good you are. Some people standing 20 feet or more away, the other stand as close as they can without hitting the net with the driver. You don't want your club hitting the net. longer clubs will be further away. wedges closer. It is best to stand outside five meters, the higher the skills, the farther the position.