With a sturdy steel construction and 4-point cradle design, this new-style patient lift by Hi-fortune safely raises or lower individuals up to 400 pounds from any stationary position. The lift utilizes high-performance hydraulics to ensure safe and gradual movement. Easy-to-operate breaks on the casters provide additional safety and security
- Includes full mesh sling with purchase
- Tool-free folding design for compact storage
- The base opens with easy foot pedal
- Lift stands unaided while being stored or transported
- 2 x 12-volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type battery
- Overload warning signal
- Overcharge protection built-in
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Lifts Patient From Floor: Yes
- Max/Min Lifting Range: 68.9"/33.4"
- Base Width (Open)/(Closed): 31.5"/24.4"
- Product Dimensions : 54 x 29 x 16 inches; 104 Pounds
Four point spreader bar for the safest, most comfortable life possible. Easily transfer from bed to wheelchair, recliner or shower chair, or from sofa to bed, even from the floor. Large sling size can accommodate all size patients. Made of Polyester that can be used in wet or dry.
With maximum space for the user, the lifts are designed to ensure that folding and unfolding can be carried out easily and without the need for tools. No need for the secondary installation, you can use it at any time.
Max load capacity is 400lbs. The height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces. Padded swivel bar with 360-degree rotation for added comfort and convenience. High-quality lift features battery-powered operation and was designed to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and ensure safe user handling.
Convenient push-button hand controls and rear pedal adjustable legs can be operated by foot. A manual emergency lowering device and an anti-entrapment feature if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty on frame, 6-month replacement warranty on Actuator, Control Box and Hand Controls.
5 Days Delivery
30 days money back guarantee