Physiotherapy House Capsule I Rigid Hyperbaric O2 Chamber Pressure Oxygen Therapy Chamber I HBOT 1.3 ATA I 2ATA I 3ATA
2) . The cabin is firm and can be decorated according to your own preferences
2) . Interphone system for two-way communication.
3) . Automatic air pressure control system, the door is sealed by pressure.
4) . Control system combines of air compressor, oxygen concentrator.
5) . security measures: With Manual safety valve and automatic safety valve,
5) . Delivers 95%±3% oxygen under pressure via an oxygen headset/facial mask.
8) . Material safety and environmental: protection Stainless Steel Material.
Size: 2.2ft *1.2ft*2ft
Control system: CNC system
Power Supply: AC220V-50Hz or customize
Max airflow: 205L/min
Oxygen Purity: 95%±3%
Min airflow: 45L/min
compressor: Oil-free compressor air delivery system
Cabin size: 4.4ft x 2.6ft x 6.5ft
Door size: 1.7ft(Width)*4.5ft(Height)
Dimensions of the cabin: 4ft* 2ft* 5.6ft
Cabin configuration: One Small size Sofa, humidification bottle, oxygen mask, nasal suction, Air conditional(optional)
Diffuse oxygen concentration:≤30%
Working pressure in the cabin:10-30kpa adjustable
Temperature in the cabin: Ambient temperature +3°C (without air conditioner)
Safety Facilities: Manual safety valve, automatic safety valve
The role of hyperbaric oxygen chamber:
1. Improve blood oxygen content and blood oxygen diffusion
2. Promote blood circulation and dilate blood vessels
3. Supplement oxygen to skin cells of the whole body, repair damaged cells, delay aging and fight aging
4, enhance the ability of self-regulation, improve the body immunity
5, improve sleep quality, enhance memory, improve mental state
Quickly relieve muscle tension and soreness caused by strenuous exercise
7. Anti-fatigue, effectively accelerate the metabolism of tired substances
8. Spectral antibacterial, inhibit the growth and reproduction of bacteria
1.3 ATA operating pressure.. 2ATA and 3ATA operating pressure models also available