Shower Wheelchair Bedside Commode Rolling Shower and Commode Transport Chair with Wheels Model W1214
This premium shower commode wheelchair with detachable bucket is designed for people who are disabled or inconvenient to move. It can be used in versatile application such as hospital and home. With the premium rolling shower chair, caregivers will not be worried about transferring the patience to shower stall any more. It can also help patients to shower or move independently.
- Multi-Functional Shower Wheelchair: Our premium commode wheelchair is designed for meeting different requirements of those who have mobility limitation. It can be used as a shower chair with waterproof material, a beside commode with detachable bucket, and a transport wheelchair with four wheels.
- Self-Care Accessible】Equipped with two 24" large rear wheels, premium rolling shower chair allow users to move themselves around without assistant in ease. The cut-out shaped seat with removable commode lid and bucket allows access for users to take care of personal hygiene, making shower more convenient and independent.
- Waterproof & Rustproof & Skidproof: premium shower chair with commode is crafted with high quality water-resistant PU and aluminum alloy, the chair can be used under a shower for years without rusting. Four wheels with brakes are stable enough for preventing from slipping. The two extra large rear wheels also adds the stability of shower chair for supporting up to 300lbs.
- Adjustable Design: Our premium shower commode wheelchair is user-centered design and committed to adding comfort, it is adjustable to address needs of most of users. The arms of the shower chair with wheels can be lifted up, which makes it more easier to transfer the patient. With the 3 height legs, users can adjust the chair to fit with their height.
- Compact Size & Easy Assembly: The widest part of chair is 22’’, so that it is able to fit through the narrow doorway or shower stall. The flip-away footrests allow users to rest their feet in a comfortable way. Tool free, easy to assemble in 15 minutes.
5’’ Swivel Front Wheels
The caster wheels are wear-resistant, water-resistant and rust-resistant, they can help caregivers to transfer patient in and out bathroom in ease. Caregivers do not need to bend to lock or unlock the wheels since the foot pedal locking caster design.
24'' Rear Wheels with Hand Brake
With 2 extra large rear wheels with hand brakes, people who have mobility limitations are able to move themselves around without assistant, which offers them independence and security.
The arms can be adjusted up and down, which are helpful for caregivers to do lateral transfers for patients since patients can slide out to the sides.
Footrests of rolling shower chair can be adjusted to 3 height, ensuring users’ feet in the most comfortable position. Footrests can also be folded on the sides of chair if user don’t want to use them.
- Shipping Time- 6 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
Our Happiness Guarantee:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance